Apply for Startup Idol- We fund student founders
Finding & Funding Founders For Building Future
Vichaar is a platform that helps student entrepreneurs turn their ideas to startups.
We enable this by allowing:
- Students of college pitch their ideas in front of experts.
- The startup teams are then evaluated.
- Teams are selected for mentoring and funding.
- Seed funding upto Rs 1 lakh is provided (Terms and Conditions apply)
- We work with the selected teams for a period of 3-6 months to convert their ideas to startup.
- Startup Ideas are pitched infront of investors.
We are accepting applications for the 2020 batch of Startup Idol
- Seed money upto Rs 1 lakh and further investment opportunities
- Startups will be mentored by Industry Experts, CEOs, Investors, and pitching opportunities in front of investors.
- All participants will be given feedback on their ideas by industry experts & CEOs.
- Certificate of Participation to all participants.
- Opportunity to get selected for startup jobs and internships in future.
- Ventures that have acquired funding from external investor-networks (angels, VC's, etc) cannot participate. We believe in promoting startups that require assistance in the form of seed capital, mentoring, and various types of consultancies.
- Start-ups that have been incorporated more than a year ago (i.e. registered on or before 1 December 2018) are not eligible to participate in the Idea Storm.
- There is no restriction on any individual to participate. Members of all educational and professional fraternities are welcome to participate.
- Smart Campus
- Work from Home
- Social Networking
- Retired People
- Rural Economy
- Waste Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Women Empowerment
- Travel and Tourism
- Self Employment and Gig Economy